Director of Maintenance A&P/ IA - 30+ years experience
Chief Mechanic A&P
Mechanic Inspector, A&P/IA
Moyer Aviation specializes in Annual Inspections on all types of Single Engine aircraft to Medium Twins.. We do engine changes, major airframe repairs ,modifications, & alterations.
Because of our ownership of a Part 135 Air carrier operation their team of technicians are not only experienced in the vigorous demands of this type of business, but also understand the simplicity of the light aircraft owners concerns as well.
We are an authorized Cessna Service facility and can handle most Cessna single engine to medium twin engine maintenance and warranty requirements. We are a Lycoming Engine Service Center and experienced also on the Teledyne Continental engines, a member of TCMLINK.
Just recently named an Avidyne Elite avionics dealer we are equipped to handle most Avionics installations including many options to comply with the ADSB mandate.
Engine Analyzers by companies such as Electronics International, Insight, & JPI Instruments are routinely installed by this team of highly experienced professionals, and they are qualified to perform the required altimeter and static 24 month checks as well.
• Power Flow Exhaust systems
• 24 Month Altimeter, Static, & Transponder Certifications
• 406 ELT installations
• Aircraft Prebuy Inspections
• Chadwick-Helmuth Dynamic Prop Balancing Why should you balance your propeller?
• Power-Pac Spoilers
• Standby Vacuum systems
• Beryl D’Shannon Specialties Beech modifications (Member NATA logo)
• BF Goodrich De-Ice Boots
• Ice Shield De-ice Systems
• Custom Interiors with proper burn paperwork
• Avionics Installations & Repairs
570-839-7161 or 800-321-5890